4/6

Bonjour! 

I hope everyone is safe and staying healthy! I miss teaching all of you. I am heading in a different direction with the website now that we have a clear plan of what to expect and how to get your ready for 8th grade. I am in the process of uploading all of our notes from the year so that you can access them at any time. I will also have vocabulary uploaded from each unit. Those are a fantastic way to review! I will also post some video/website suggestions to aid you in this as well. Feel free to contact me whenever you have a question, comment, or just want to say hi :) 


VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION- PLEASE READ  Mrs. Collins has addressed some of the questions you might be having at this time. Please take a moment to read.


I would also suggest if you are able to watch the documentary Our Planet on Netflix. It's a great new series with amazing information on biomes.
Last day of ducks from Mr. Fike 




Last but not least- Last week Miss Dyanna the Corgi celebrated her one year birthday! Lots of pupcakes were had! 

No photo description available.

Popular posts from this blog